The Elder Scrolls®: Online, ZeniMax, The Elder Scrolls, Bethesda, Bethesda Softworks and related logos
are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the US and/or other countries. This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for fans of the game. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
HomeHelpSearchMembersCalendar

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) · Notifications

> We should do this!
Jessabella
post Apr 16 2014, 02:59 PM
Post #1

House Pet

Group: Admin
Member No.: 19

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discu...potlight#latest

We should add our awesome guild to the list! (IMG:style_emoticons/28/cheer.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
dolmen
post Apr 17 2014, 09:23 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 18

Honesty being the best policy... In light of our how our guild came to be, which is right in line with our guilds "purpose" and attitude, I don't think a submission would result in being listed.

By the questions, I think ZOS wants to hear about and list those "other" guilds who are "role playing" the whole alliance thing.

@Imryll I agree with you, but I just don't think we (and by intention on our part) fit the profile ZOS is looking for.

I spent to many hours last night trying to "PC" our guild leaders answers before I gave it up as a stupid idea. We are what we are and proud of it. Our ranks are filled with the square pegs that don't quite fit the round ZOS holes.

So I think we should just add more "answers" and submit. Here are mine.

What does your guild focus on in-game? Do your members prefer delving dungeons together, fighting for keeps in Cyrodiil, roleplaying in the taverns, crafting and trading, or a combination?
Crafting and trading, exploring, PvP, Afternoons drinking (RL) a good red wine and listening to a Malukah Bard in a tavern.

Why did you choose that alliance?
Because how else would there be more Naked Nords?

What countries do your members span?
USA and Texas. Seriously though I saw another thread on the creation of the guild on the EU server, so there must be someone who isn't from the USA.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th June 2024 - 08:00 PM